Thursday, May 04, 2006

Google Health coming Next Week?

Kevin Maney, of USA Today, is saying that "Google Health" will be released next week. This is mainly because Marissa Mayer, Google's VP of search products and user experience, said, "Health is an interesting one -- keep your eye out for that next week." This really doesn't say all that much but it does imply a ton. Kevin Maney believes that it will be a seperate Google Health site. Personally, I don't think it will be spectacular but then again my standards for Google's products are low right now so even if they have something cool then I'll like it.

Also, they will have to have some really great content to compete with specialized Health search engine sites such as Healthline.

1 comment:

parvina said...

Wow thats really amazing to know the fact and I am sure you will also love my article written here about :apple like fruit Hope so you will love to give me a visit.