Monday, February 27, 2006

A Week at the Opera Part VI


Today, I decided to check out some of the skins and extensions for the Opera browser. Little did I know that Opera does not have any extensions from as far as I can see on their website.

One of the things that has made Firefox so great is its community. Firefox just has a bigger following than Opera and easily trumps it in size. Therefore, of course, the Firefox community is much larger. Opera has tried to create a community but it doesn't seem to be working all that well.

Furthermore, their skins seem to be lacking a lot. The basic Opera skin, in my opinion, looks a lot better than all of the other skins. The others are just lacking something that the Firefox skins have. Maybe it is just that the Opera skin is just so slick to begin with, I don't know.

Today is the last day of the segment before Part VII which is the final verdict. Stay tuned to the TechWrap on which one to go with.

No comments: