Friday, October 14, 2005

RSS: Not many know about it. Let me educate you!

I am a big avid fan of RSS feeds. Sadly though, not many people actually know what they are. RSS feeds are basically things that will give you the headlines for you favorite sites. Almost all major sites have one (we have one if you use mozilla live bookmark feeds) and they can just keep you informed about the updates/headlines on a site without having to waste time and go to the site itself. It's really great and a time saver and I suggest it to anyone. There are many RSS readers that will show you your RSS subscriptions. We recently talked about a Google RSS reader that they released, so go check that out if you want (I suggest just getting Firefox and using Live Bookmark feeds).

Note: there's not really a pic for RSS so sorry about that guys.

Our RSS URL:http://techwrap.blogspot.com/atom.xml

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

I have another blog which I've just started, I've been asking a load of people for their opinions. When I looked at your site I realised you know what your doing. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com I want to write stuff that people want to read about. Do you have any suggestions?? I mean blogs are really cool, so many people and so many lives, you gotta love it.

Anyways, keep it up, hope to hear from you soon :)

Adrian

Anonymous said...

Direct Mailer Advo Lowers FY 2005 Expectations
Advo Inc., the direct mailer that is a fierce competitor with newspapers in some markets and a partner in others, is revising downward its earnings expectations for the full fiscal year ended Sept.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!