Sunday, October 16, 2005

Domains: Which one to get?

So, I've been looking around lately and I'm not an expert on which domain service to use, but Yahoo Domains seems pretty good. Yahoo Domains currently has the deal of just $2.99 a year and it seems like a good offer. Currently, there are a bunch of different domain options and many seem to rip you off. If you are interested in a domain then i suggest Yahoo Domains because it seems cheapest and it is a dependable name you can trust. If you guys know of any other great deals then please post in the comments. :D

Also, Yahoo! Domains got the PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Award for a small business solution. I think that speaks for itself that Yahoo! Domains is a good option.

If i get enough hits on the google ads at the top then I will try and make domain name. I was just searching through the market and Yahoo! Domains seemed like a good option.

No comments: