Sunday, October 09, 2005

Google RSS Reader


Google has come out with a new RSS reader which seems all well and good but I don't see how google expects to make money off these products. Maybe it's just something they came up with in their free time but I just would like to say that Google Talk sux. I use it occasionally because I like to "call" some of my friends in Texas, where I used to live

Now in my opinion, Google is a great company and I'm not jumping ship any time soon. Google Talk is probably the first Google program that has disappointed me and I wish they would stop coming out with other products (that not many will use) until they improve the one that seems like a half-assed job (seriously, google couldn't even come up w/ their own. Had to use Jabber).

Rating: 4/5 Good reader just wish it was a stand alone reader.

1 comment:

Melanie Alamo said...

Sedition law's use stirs up Singapore blogging community
Singapore, wary of alienating its Muslim Malay minority, has cracked down hard on two men who posted racist remarks on the Internet, but the move caused concern in the growing community of bloggers.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!