Features of both (thanks MR):
New in Both Pages 2 and Keynote 3
- Perform basic spreadsheet-like calculations and formatting in tables.
- Display your data in beautiful three-dimensional charts with life-like textures.
- Add stars, polygons or draw freeform custom shapes with Bézier curves in any document or presentation.
- Mask photos and images with any shape.
- Adjust photos just like you’d adjust them in iPhoto.
- Add comment “stickies” to any document or presentation to capture to-do’s or reminders.
- Start with any one of 66 templates, including 27 new designs.
- Import documents created with AppleWorks or Microsoft Word — from both PC and Mac.
- Export as a cross-platform PDF, Word, HTML, RTF or text-only file.
- Build form letters with drag-and-drop simplicity using your Address Book.
- Choose from 32 themes, including new HD themes up to 1920x1080 pixels.
- Add gorgeous cinematic transitions, animations, slide builds and more.
- Import presentations created with AppleWorks or Microsoft PowerPoint on from both PC and Mac.
- Export your presentation to PowerPoint, or to iDVD or iPhoto.
- See all your slides at a glance in Light table view and easily reorganize them.