Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Like we said in a previous post, Bluetooth Headphones would arrive. Personally, I thought it would be from Apple but Motorola is good too. It connects through the dock connector. One cool feature is that if you have a bluetooth enabled cell phone then whenever someone calls you the music stops and then resumes when you are done. The Motorola Music DUO is expected in the first quarter of 2006. Here are the features taken from Motorola:
• Provides seamless connections to both your iPod and compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone
• Music pauses for incoming calls and resumes when calls are complete
• Compatible with Generation 3 or newer iPod players that have a Dock Connector (i.e. iPod, iPod mini, iPod nano)
• Compatible with any brand of Bluetooth 1.1 or 1.2 –enabled phone that supports “headset” and “hands-free” profiles
• Compatible with Bluetooth Stereo Accessories
Also, it has up to 10 hours of listening time.